CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Once you complete the payment as signified in the form, you would be eligible for the services of CareerMarg. Normally, CareerMarg provides one-time services to its users and the cost of the services is charged accordingly. Once you get registered with CareerMarg, the university application fees are not refundable. But, for other reasons, we are mentioning our refund policies here that would also be mentioned in the form that should be signed by both parties.
The arrears should be cleared without any delay. Once you make the payments and avail your documents to us, we shall start the application procedure that cannot be discontinued under any circumstances. The services availed by CareerMarg would be completed once the candidate arrives at the university in abroad. CareerMarg provides pre-departure tutoring to the students and their parents to ensure the travel processes and understanding. We don’t guarantee the Visa issuance by the officials or delay by the embassies to issue the visa.
CareerMarg is not responsible for the Visa delay or Visa rejection.
- The students who wish to withdraw their application are required to inform the organization in writing.
- We shall not reimburse if the application is withdrawn after the deadline.
- The university application fee is not refundable.
- We are not responsible for the payment made to other institutions.
- CareerMarg suggests you clear the refund policy to our experts before making payments.
Students are required to pay in advance for the university application forms to register the admission to a foreign university. After payment, if the candidate cancels the application, the service charges and other charges will be deducted from the fee. The consultation fee and the charges paid to the Ministry are not refundable. The candidate may request a refund if their visa is rejected. The refund would be initiated within 45 to 90 working days. The refundable amount would be paid through bank transfer in the student’s account.
The amount will not be refunded if
- The student doesn’t fulfill the embassy requirements
- Student fails in the visa interview
- The embassy is not satisfied with the documents of the student.
- The student submitted the documents after the deadline
- If a student cancels the admission after the deadline.
- The student submitted tempered documents
- If Students get deported from the destination country.
The refund request would not be entertained after the deadline. CareerMarg would not be responsible for any delay caused by third parties, i.e. courier services, embassy, and others.
* All disputes are subject to Patna (Bihar) jurisdiction only.