MBBS in Russia
MBBS in Russia from Top Medical Universities
Russia has been a popular destination for international students to pursue MBBS right from Soviet Era. Russia boasts about occupying almost 30 positions among the top 100 ranking Medical Universities according to the World Health Organization (WHO)'s "Directory of World Medical Schools". Pass-outs from Russian Medical Universities are presently working in the leading Hospitals across the globe. MBBS in Russia is a preferred choice for International students because of the highly subsidized fee by the Russian Ministry of Health & Education as compared to other western countries. High Quality of Education combined with this low cost is one of the main reasons for choosing top medical universities of Russia for MBBS. There are almost 57 medical universities in Russia. The student-to-teacher ratio is 7:1 in all Russian Medical Universities. About 12 of these universities provide MBBS in English Medium.
In the past decade, there has been a tenfold increase in the number of international students traveling for MBBS in Russia. All universities are recognized by WHO & Medical Council of leading countries like U.S.A, U.K, middle east, Australia, India, Canada, etc.
The duration of MBBS in Russia in English Medium is 6 years. Students can also opt for MBBS in Russian Medium. Duration of which is 7 years which includes 1 year as Russian Language Training (Preparatory Faculty)
Russia is a country and it is situated in Asia and Eastern Europe. Russia is the largest country in the world by land area and it is also known as Russian Federation. Moscow is the capital of Russia and the Russian Federation is the official name of Russia. Moscow, the capital of Russia, is the largest city is the world. The population of Russia is about 146.6 million. The Russian government is based on a democratic form of rule. The Russian Federation shares a land border with Finland, Lithuania, and Poland (both with Kaliningrad Oblast),Belarus, Latvia, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, and Norway Estonia, Mongolia, and North Korea.
Why MBBS Study in Russia
Medical Study in Russia is very easy for a normal student because any student from all over the globe can take direct MBBS Admission without any entrance exam. MBBS fee in Russia is very low because the Russian Government provides subsidies for education. The average MBBS fee in Russia is between 2.5 Lacs to 5 Lacs per year. All Russian Medical Universities are listed in WHO and MCI so a student who gets an MBBS degree from Russia can practice anywhere in the world including India. Students from all over the globe go to Russia for MBBS Study and all medical universities provide quality medical education and practical knowledge. Students get a fully furnished hostel facility inside the university campus with fresh and quality food. MBBS Students can get scholarships also if they fulfill the scholarship criteria. All MBBS students in Russia get Medical Insurance for all courses and get full medical treatment when they need it. Students get training for MCI screening tests during the medical course and professors are well aware of the MCI screening test. Medical courses are taught in English and Russian languages, MBBS students also get training to learn the Russian Language because by learning the Russian language a student can communicate with patients in the hospital during the time of medical practice.
Benefits Of MBBS In Russia For Indian Students 2022
- No Entrance exam & No Donation.
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Russia.
- European Standard of Living
- Indian Canteen is Available in most the Universities.
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test (Only Rus Education provides NMC(MCI) Coaching in Russian Medical Universities)
- Reference Available of Students working in Leading Hospitals Across the World (our pass outs are working not only in India but in Australia, Canada, the USA, the UK, and other major countries across the globe)
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- All the universities are Government Universities in Russia
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Russia
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification by MCI (Medical Council of India- Board of Governors),Indian medical aspirants who plan to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities need to qualify for NEET.
Showing 1–10 of 15 items